Today, April 6, 2016, Manjaro Linux ARM developer Josh Crowder reports on the work done so far towards a final release for the anticipated port of the Arch Linux-based operating system to embedded and IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
We introduced you guys to the Manjaro Linux ARM port a while ago when Mr. Crowder and his team of developers informed the community that they are planning on conquering the ARM ecosystem, and already presented Raspberry Pi 2 builds for early adopters to try out.
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers
- Q4OS for Pine64 boards released