Today, April 6, 2016, Manjaro Linux ARM developer Josh Crowder reports on the work done so far towards a final release for the anticipated port of the Arch Linux-based operating system to embedded and IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
We introduced you guys to the Manjaro Linux ARM port a while ago when Mr. Crowder and his team of developers informed the community that they are planning on conquering the ARM ecosystem, and already presented Raspberry Pi 2 builds for early adopters to try out.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- Freeing an HP Chromebook 11 with Arch Linux ARM