Numerous drivers have been updated, and ARM64 issues fixed - Just ten days after we reported that the stable Linux 4.5 kernel series got its first point release, renowned kernel developer Greg Kroah-Hartman Linux now informs the community about the availability of Linux kernel 4.5.2.
Linux kernel 4.5.2 is the second maintenance build for the latest and most advanced kernel branch, which more and more GNU/Linux operating system are adopting lately, including the popular openSUSE Tumbleweed and Arch Linux rolling distributions.
From the diff attached to Mr. Kroah-Hartman announcement, it appears that there are quite some changes implemented in this second point release of Linux kernel 4.5. In numbers, a total of 147 files were changed, with 1259 insertions and 557 deletions.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Freeing an HP Chromebook 11 with Arch Linux ARM
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support