The release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 is not the only thing SUSE Linux fans should get excited about today, as a community member published a very informative article about SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi.
What's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi? It's exactly what you think it is, an official port of the SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server) operating system for Raspberry Pi single-board computers, supporting both Raspberry Pi 2 and the new Raspberry Pi 3 device.
Based on the upstream Linux kernel used by the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for ARM operating system, SLES for the Raspberry Pi was engineered to support the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC, its Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit A53 ARM processor, as well as the integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3