The release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 is not the only thing SUSE Linux fans should get excited about today, as a community member published a very informative article about SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi.
What's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi? It's exactly what you think it is, an official port of the SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server) operating system for Raspberry Pi single-board computers, supporting both Raspberry Pi 2 and the new Raspberry Pi 3 device.
Based on the upstream Linux kernel used by the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for ARM operating system, SLES for the Raspberry Pi was engineered to support the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC, its Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit A53 ARM processor, as well as the integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Android OS Now Available for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- RaspAnd Now Lets Users Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Kodi 17.1 on Raspberry Pi 3
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian