openSUSE Project, through Douglas DeMaio, proudly informs Softpedia via an email announcement about the general availability of a 64-bit Raspberry Pi 3 image of the openSUSE Leap 42.2 operating system.
The big news comes just one month after the release of a port of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server operating system for Raspberry Pi single-board computers, but it looks like a 64-bit image of the Raspberry Pi 3 spin of openSUSE Leap 42.2 has been out on the streets for a couple weeks now.
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1