Immediately after announcing the release of the Linux 4.8.13 kernel, Greg Kroah-Hartman was happy to inform the community about the immediate availability of Linux kernel 4.4.37 LTS.
Linux 4.4 is currently the most advanced Long Term Support (LTS) kernel branch available for a Linux-based operating system, used in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus), Alpine Linux 3.4 series, Linux Mint 18 "Sarah," and the upcoming Linux Mint 18.1 "Serena." Linux kernel 4.4.37 LTS is now the latest maintenance update, but it's a small one that changes only 18 files, with 98 insertions and 34 deletions.
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up