Friends and fellows, we’re super glad to announce the outcome of a beautiful partnership with ARM University Program and Mouser: the Embedded Linux Education Kit. This is the ninth and latest Education Kit from ARM University and it’s beautiful to be part of such a great initiative.
The Embedded Linux Education Kit contains 5 UDOO Neo, but its value is not just the hardware it contains. It also comes with a complete courseware on developing embedded Linux products, also including Linux kernel configuration and custom peripheral driver development.
The courseware is the work of Professor Massimo Violante, Politecnico di Torino, Italy, who’s been a teacher of embedded systems design for many years as well as a consultant for several businesses in the field.
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Open Source ARM Compute Library Released with NEON and OpenCL Accelerated Functions for Computer Vision, Machine Learning
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90