Developer Arne Exton is today informing us about the availability of an updated build of his Android-Based RaspAnd operating system for Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computers that adds various improvements.
It's been a week since we talked here about Build 170605 of RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2, and Build 170616 is here today to replace the previous ones by adding some of the latest software applications and technologies. First of all, RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 Build 170616 comes with better video performance.
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support