Gumstix has just announced the Waysmall Silverlode computer, a small form factor device running Linaro ARM optimized Ubuntu and designed for developers of commercial and industrial applications such as digital signage players and remote servers. It's based on Overo EarthSTORMComputer-on-Module (Texas Instruments Sitara AM3703 @ 1 GHz, 512MB Flash and 512MB RAM) and consumes less than 2.5 W.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards