Gumstix has just announced the Waysmall Silverlode computer, a small form factor device running Linaro ARM optimized Ubuntu and designed for developers of commercial and industrial applications such as digital signage players and remote servers. It's based on Overo EarthSTORMComputer-on-Module (Texas Instruments Sitara AM3703 @ 1 GHz, 512MB Flash and 512MB RAM) and consumes less than 2.5 W.
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers