We've added new installation instructions, a root filesystem, and packages to bring support to Olimex's OLinuXino board. This device is based on the Freescale i.MX233 SoC at 454MHz with 64MB RAM, 10/100mbit ethernet, audio in/out, and NTSC or PAL composite video out. It also provides a wealth of connectivity easily accessible over standard connectors which should inspire those looking for a device to run home automation or robotics to name a couple applications.
The device is fully open source hardware under a Creative Commons license, with all of the CAD and schematics available with no restrictions on personal or commercial usage.
The board provides additional connectivity including:
- TV PAL/NTSC video output
- Stereo Audio input and output
- Two buttons
- UEXT connector for connection to peripheral modules via I2C/SPI
- 40 pin connector for GPIO and other signals
- OLinuXino | Arch Linux ARM
- Arch Linux ARM
- OlinuXino-Maxi Linux PC
- iMX233-OLinuXino-Maxi Single Board Linux computer