Many of you already probably know about the Raspberry Pi Foundation 25 USD ARM Linux Computer. Rhombus Tech, another non-profit organization, is planning to design a 15 USD ARM Linux computer (excluding casing, power supply, shipping, VAT and custom duties) that the company claims would be at least 3 times faster that the Raspberry Pi.
- Approximately Credit-card size format (56mm x 90mm)
- An Allwinner A10, 1.5ghz ARM Cortex A8
- 1GB of RAM
- At least 1gb of NAND Flash (possibly up to 16gb)
- Operation as a stand-alone computer (USB-OTG powered)
- 2160p (double 1080p) Video playback
- MALI 400MP 3D Graphics, OpenGL ES 2.0 compliant.
- HDMI, Micro-SD, Headphones Socket,
- EOMA-PCMCIA-compliant interfaces (RGB/TTL, I2C, USB2, SATA-II, 10/100 Eth)
- Expansion Header (similar to Beagleboard, IMX53QSB, Origen etc.)